2. Cooperate with various universities and companies both home and in China to introduce skill development program of African students and employees both home and in the diaspora.
3. We must collaborate with the various universities to cooperate to companies as a way for our final year students to undertake problem base research from which projects can be given to them by companies whiles in school.
4. The diaspora, company and the university must organize yearly talks and symposiums supervise students work. The final year students must have the opportunity to continue his project the cooperated company.
5. The diaspora must organize final exhibitions of student’s output results like mobile phone, website, car etc., for rewards. This is to help instill seriousness in our youth in education, gain skills which can be contributed to the African society here and home and eventually job creation.
6. Look into the possibility of establishing new journals that will allow home Researched to publish at minimal cost with reputable publishers. This will help showcase more of African research rather having them pay walled with limited access to western schools and libraries with subscriptions….
7. Should work with AU-CIDO to facilitate internship/academic/research exchange in Africa for African students/graduates/researchers in China.
8. Should identify and/or proactively create opportunities for informal/formalised training of Africans in hard technical skills.
9. Should work to identify and standardize agencies that currently ‘traffic’ students from Africa to substandard programs for commercial gains.
10. Should work with all student associations in China to identify academic needs that need to be worked on.
11. work with AU-CIDO on educational tourism/orientation for African Professors about the Chinese education.
12. Encourage students to cooperate in research projects that may potentially help bring about homegrown solutions.
What We Do
Parks & Recerations
Tourist & Atractions
24 Hour London
Policing & crime
Blinded desire that cannot foresee belongs all shrinking.
Arts & culture
Trouble that are bound ensure that and equal city work.
Transport & traffic
Foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue.
Housing & land
Our power choice untrammelled when nothing prevents.