1. identify all those into cultural activities like singing, dancing, art work etc. to promote Africans culture and people
2. actively promote the different African cultures, including reporting about important traditional activities/celebrations/festivities on the continent in good light, with the goal to help regional integration of Africans in diaspora as well as educate host community about Africa.”
3. work with event committee to organize different African cultural festivals with Chinese performers. (cultural exchange)
4. Help members having issues with welfare-visas, employment, health(especially mental health)
5. collate a database of all African cultures represented and ensure the groups and events consider the needs of all such groups, as much as is practical. For instance, the C’ttee should ensure Francophone needs are well considered in the mostly English-based communications
6. facilitate communication/connection /support/interaction/integration among Africans in diaspora, including celebrating one another’s successes.